Thursday, December 19, 2013

First Snowfall...


Going thru some older kits from last year and I found this one called "Winter White" by
 Raspberry road designs. (just click on the name) The picture is from last year...not this much snow yet here, but I guess it is coming soon!! I have the word art listed separate also (it is an older one of mine so you might already have it) Thank you Susan for letting me offer this and Thank all of you for stopping by. Hope you find the perfect photo for it.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these downloads...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so very much my dear, dear friend, I appreciate you and all you share with me. have a most wonderful weekend! Merry Christmas!
Many hugs sent to you! Mat

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Thank you so much!!! Although it is after Christmas, this was too beautiful to miss downloading so I'll use it when the children send me their photos to scrap. Blessings!!!