Tuesday, March 18, 2014

do you know


I have decided that if Spring is not coming to my house...then I will just make Spring looking qp's LOL
It will be 34* here today, which is nicer, but then 4 inches of snow later tonight....What's with that??
I am thinking Spring forgot to set it's alarm clock!!!! Oh well, life goes on and I am sure hot summer days will be here before I know it.
I used a kit by Kyra called " What means the most" it is an older design and I am so glad I found it. Hope your glad too!!
Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty QP...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Very lovely my friend, thanks for sharing it. Glad you are warming some, but what is with all the snow this late? It was actually nice and spring like today, at least the wicked winds have died down and we don't see El Paso coming through here any more (serious dust storms from the west along with smoke from wildfires)....LOL! Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs, Mat