Tuesday, March 11, 2014

In Rain


The designer of this kit named it "Green Valentine " I thought it was to pretty to just use for one holiday. I hope you agree. The kit is by a wonderful artist named Falango. If you click on the name you will go to her site. I am always so honored when a designer allows me to use one of their kits to make something special for all of you. So I thank this lovely lady for her generosity. If you visit her, leave her one too.
The two little imps are Keira and Sam the Man, two of my grandchildren. They sure do make me smile and keep this Grandma on her toes!!
Thanks for stopping by...hope your day is a great one!

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks again my dear friend for all you share, this is lovely!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP...