Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Dreams


Morning all. It's a bit overcast and gloomy here today with rain coming off and on. Guess maybe a good day to stay indoors and play on the computer!! Hubby has been working on our garden. This year it is small, just a few tomatoes and zucchini. So if our friendly deer leave the plants alone, we will have some vegies LOL I will post a photo on my other blog of the deer that seems to like our yard and my Hosta's LOL
Kyra has made another wonderful design for you all. It is called " Bedtime Stories" check it out, I am sure you will find something you like!!
Me I am off to let dogs outside (yup we have 4 Labs...I know I know, what are we thinking LOL) have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks sweet lady for sharing another lovely creation. Sure do appreciate all your gifts! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty QP...