Thursday, June 26, 2014

this moment


A beautiful add-on to the kit "A perfect moment" by Studio Manu is what I used for this QP. If you have not signed up for her newsletter please do yourself a favor and do it now. (the link to her site is over on the right)  Her designs are straight from the heart!! I will post on my other blog a finished page I made for some special people using this qp.
Weather here is oh so nice today!! Your typical summer day.... but short lived as we have storms and muggy weather coming this weekend :(  The 4th of July is coming soon too!! Will try and see what I can come up with for you all. I might have some designs that I made myself somewhere on my hard drive LOL
So on that note I am going to go start my day.... want to try and enjoy this awesome day.
Thanks all for stopping by. Please if you could leave me a smile (thank you) it really does make my day and also stop by Manu's site and sign up for that newsletter!!!

3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Great page, thanks so much for sharing it with us. Enjoy the weekend ahead! Love ya! Hugs! Mat

smiekeltje said...

Hee sending you a smile LOL!
Enjoy the beautiful days, hopefully there will be more to come!
Hug
Kyra

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty QP...