Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Day


Kyra (RDH) is back, well sort of. She is busy getting all things straightened out on her computer. She lost about everything when it crashed, so it will take a bit.... but in the mean time, she had this lovely design called " Happy Feelings " on her computer yet and has shared it for you all. As always, there is alot more to the kit, so please go check it out. The preview here is my Grandson Sam and Grandaughter Keira at a Zoo a couple years back. They loved the petting zoo part of it. To add your photo, just put it behind the qp like always. I used a mask that I made for the opening. Hope you like. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend...be safe and have fun.

5 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Lovely quickpage Linda.
Glad you could use my kit for this sweet photo.
Well, I am building up my stash slowly, I will get there, be sure!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hug
Kyra

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely QP !
Florence

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for another FANTASTIC QP! Each and every one you offer is so great and I use them a lot so just want you to know how much I appreciate your generous heart for sharing your fabulous talent! Have a beautiful week ahead my dear friend! Hugs, Mat

Tracey Tilson Photography said...

Another gorgeous QP! Thank you so much!