Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Simple Fall


Three letters....the shortest season here in the north....but....the one filled with OMG so much color and smells and fun!!! (plus a perk that is one of my favorites..NO BUGS) I don't spend alot of time sitting outside in the summer, I don't like the heat, but come fall, oh yes I am outside sitting on the deck with my sweatshirt on and a cup of coffee just loving it!!! (sorry summer lovers)
Hope you can find a use for this one. I used Autumn Breeze by Molemina. Stop by her blog and check out the whole kit!!.
Okay, off to feed dogs and start my day.... thanks for stopping and have a great day.

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

This page is awesome, love, love, love it...can't wait to use it, I have a specific photo I want to use in it if I can find it...LOL! Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful talent. Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP...

smiekeltje said...

Lovely quickpage, gives a warm feeling.
Hope you will have many gorgeous moments with your sweatshirt on and a coffee in the hand !
Hug
Kyra

Grandma Sarge said...

My second favorite time of year (the 1st is Christmas, duhh), because the fall color scheme is absolutely fantastic!

Thank ou for the qp with the nice words.