Friday, October 24, 2014

overflowing


Another Fall one for you all!! I used Kyra's newest design (YES she is back, well slowly coming back and I am so happy) her kit is called "Autumn Comes" Stop by her blog and let her know you are glad she is back. She and her Husband had been going thru some medical issues and it looks like things have started turning for the better for them Yippee!!!!
Wish I could tell you it is a beautiful Fall day here, but nope...dreary and overcast, looking like rain or even snow. Hope it's not snow, we still have leaves to rake LOL
I have started working on Christmas cards... I know early huh! I have some in a 4x8 size and thought about 4x6 .... good idea or not, let me know. They use either a business size or regular size envelope. Just leave a comment to let me know okay??
Take care all and thanks for stopping by, I am off to go grocery shopping...

3 comments:

Grandma Sarge said...

I usually find cards in a 7x5 folded. Does that work with what you are putting together. Maybe I should do a 4x6 that has a message on the inside. I'm new at making cards so I'm not sure. I love your word arts though so I'm looking forward to seeing some for the season.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

This is so lovely and I appreciate the share, I have been so busy readying the duplex for rent by the first that I have neglected my poor computer and friends for a week now (maybe they needed a rest from me too...LOL) Anyhow I thank you for sharing all your beautiful work.
Either way on the cards are wonderful, I got many nice comments on the one I used of yours last year. I like the 4x6 idea as a nice way to be able to frame a photo from family and the other size is great if you want to slip a letter in with the card in the business size envelope. I can hardly wait to see your lovely creations for this year!
Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...